Puppy Class: 4 week course, 45 minute classes - $100 (maximum of 6 puppies per class)
For puppies 10-24 weeks old, all puppies must have proof of current stage of vaccines.
Monday Classes 6pm: November 1-22
Tuesday Classes 6pm: August 3-24, September 7-28
- Basic puppy raising, socialization, confidence building, beginning obedience, Q&A
- Bring treats in a pouch or closed container, leash (no retractable leashes), harness, and proof of vaccines
Basic Obedience Class: 6 week course, 1 hour classes - $200 (maximum of 6 dogs per class)
For dogs 6 months and older, with or without training experience!
Saturdays 12pm: July 24-August 28
Saturdays 10am: September 11-October 16
Thursdays 6pm: October 14-November 18
- Skills taught: name recognition, sit/stay, down/stay, come, loose leash heel, place, manners, leave it
- Bring treats in a closed container or pouch and a toy (ball on string or tug preferred - no squeaky toys please)
- If you have a reactive dog, please schedule a consultation
Virtual Skype Lessons: Sold in packages only.
4 lessons: $200
6 lessons: $300
8 lessons: $400
In-Person Lessons: Sold in packages only for new clients. All other single lessons are for follow-up - $75 per lesson
4 lessons: $300
6 lessons: $425
8 lessons: $550
Personal Protection: 30 minute lesson - $50
Available appointments: Beginning March 1, 2021 we will be able to do lessons during the same available times as Virtual private training.
Saturday afternoons and Monday evenings
Board and Train
Puppy Program: for puppies 8-24 weeks
- $800 per week, 1-4 week options available
- Socialization, manners, crate and potty training, intro to basic obedience, introduction to treadmill, confidence building, play skills.
Obedience Program: For dogs over 6 months old, with or without previous training - $2500
- 3 week program, includes 4 hours of private training with owners.
- Name recognition, sit/stay, down/stay, come, heel, place, manners, leave it, treadmill, confidence, socialization.
Custom Program: $600 per week with Obedience Program - $800 per week stand-alone
- Great for dogs needing a refresher
- Tailored training for potential service or therapy dogs
- Great for extremely anxious or fearful dogs, as well as aggressive dogs.
Boarding Training: 10 days - $1000
- Training tailored to the future boarding of your dog.
- Structure within our pack, calming exercises for coexistence, treadmill training, temperament testing
Raw Meal Preparation Service
30 day supply of meals prepared: $75
- Must provide meal plan from approved dog nutritionist
- Must order and pay for appropriate ingredients. You may order through the Co-Op I get my food from, or provide your own. (I will pick up Co-Op orders with my orders monthly.)
- Must have freezer space for your meals and pick up on the day your meals are prepared!
- You must supply necessary supplements suggested by nutritionist or you can choose to have me order them and be invoiced for them.
- You may provide approved containers or be invoiced for them from me.
- $20 per night, $10 for second (or more) dog.
- Dogs are all crated at night and when left alone. Playtime with other dogs if temperaments allow. Exercise one-on-one with a person (walking, fetch, treadmill, etc.)
- Added Training: $30 per day of added training, $20 for additional dogs.
- We only offer boarding for dogs we have trained. If you have not trained with us, please book a "boarding training" program!