Puppy Class: 4 week course, 60 minute classes - $100 (maximum of 6 puppies per class)
For puppies 10-24 weeks old, all puppies must have proof of current stage of vaccines.
- Basic puppy raising, socialization, confidence building, beginning obedience, Q&A
- Bring treats in a pouch or closed container, leash (no retractable leashes), harness, and proof of vaccines
Puppy Class schedule: January 10-31 (Mondays at 5:30pm), March 5-26 (Saturdays 10am), April 7-28 (Thursdays 6:30pm), June 6-27 (Mondays 5:30pm), October 29-November 19 (Saturdays 10am)
AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Class: 6 week course, 60 minute classes - $150 (maximum 10 puppies per class)
For puppies 6-12 months with no prior training (evaluation for reactivity required).
- Designed for owners who wish to have further training than basic puppy training.
- Great for potential service dogs or competition dogs. Training prepares you and your puppy for the 20 item test for a S.T.A.R. puppy title. (this certification is not required for future CGC testing.)
AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Class schedule: January 26-March 2 (Wednesdays 6:30pm), September 12-October 17 (Mondays 5:30pm)
Basic Obedience Class: 6 week course, 1 hour classes - $200 (maximum of 6 dogs per class)
For dogs 6 months and older, with or without training experience!
- Skills taught: name recognition, sit/stay, down/stay, come, loose leash heel, place, manners, leave it
- Bring treats in a closed container or pouch and a toy (ball on string or tug preferred - no squeaky toys please)
- If you have a reactive dog, please schedule a consultation
Basic Obedience Schedule: January 13-February 17 (Thursdays 6:30pm), February 28-April 4 (Mondays 5:30pm), April 20-May 25 (Wednesdays 6:30pm), June 9-July 21 (Thursdays 6:30pm), September 10-October 15 (Saturdays 10am), October 12-November 16 (Wednesdays 6:30pm)
In-Person Lessons: Sold in packages only for new clients. All other single lessons are for follow-up - $75 per lesson
4 lessons: $400
6 lessons: $550
8 lessons: $725
All dogs participating in workshops must be neutral (non-reactive). Reactive dogs will not be permitted to participate until the end of each workshop.
- Saturday April 2 11am-2pm, Saturday June 4 10am-1pm
- $50 per dog
- Bring treats (Bil Jack frozen dog food, hot dogs, any refrigerated dog food)
- Wednesday January 12 6:30-8:30pm, Saturday February 5 10am-2pm, Wednesday March 30 6:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday May 14 10am-2pm, Wednesday June 15 6-9pm, Saturday July 30 10am-2pm, Wednesday September 14 6:30-8:30pm, Saturday October 22 10am-2pm
- You must register and pay for each individual workshop in advance. If you attend multiple workshops, we will progress your dog's training each time.
- $75 per dog
- Saturday January 29 10am-12pm, Saturday May 21 10am-1pm, Saturday August 20 10am-1pm
- Teach your dog fun tricks like spin, leg weaving, beg/sit pretty, high five, spin, roll over, and many more! Great class for older children to participate in!
- Dogs attending must be under control. Reactive dogs will not be permitted to participate.
- $50 per dog